Vat Registration time limit:
- VAT will come into force on 1 January 2018. Any business that is required to be registered for VAT and charge VAT from 1 January 2018 must be registered prior to that date.
- To enable businesses to prepare for introduction of VAT and comply with this registration obligation in time, the electronic registrations will be open for VAT from the third quarter of 2017 on a voluntary basis and a compulsory basis from the final quarter of 2017 for those that choose not to register earlier. This will ensure that there is no last minute rush from businesses to register for VAT before the deadline.
- As noted above, the UAE Tax Procedures Law and UAE VAT Law refer to executive regulations which have yet to be published, but which should provide further detail on various issues including registration with the FTA, Arabic language requirements for VAT invoices and records, and the appointment by businesses of legal representatives to serve as contact points with the FTA.
- As of now no registration process has been started, but it is anticipated that the administrative processes will start soon and we will be always be there for your help…!!
- We will always be there to serve you and keep you hassle free for all the registration processes.